We are excited to announce that after being closed since mid-March due to COVID-19 restrictions we have been given the go ahead to re-open and start the process of serving our valued patients again! It has been a long ten weeks and we know it has been a difficult time for many. We hope you have all been managing physically and emotionally well.
Following Government approval and with the guidelines set by the College of Chiropractors of Ontario, we have initiated a gradual reopening of the Clinic.
Both Dr. Jerome Chan and Dr. James Horner are available for your Chiropractic Care. The health and safety of everyone is our top priority and some new procedures are in place to ensure that you and your families as well as ourselves and our families are in a safe environment.
If you are sick, or have any new symptoms suggestive of coronavirus, or if you have knowingly been exposed we asked that you stay home in self-isolation for 14 days and reschedule your appointment. Upon booking your appointment and at the time of reminder/confirmation, there will a screening procedure.
To ensure compliance with physical distancing and providing a safe environment to limit any potential exposure to COVID-19, the following are our new procedures:
- Doctors and Staff will be wearing masks
- Only pre-booked appointments:. To allow time for complete sanitation of the treatment rooms after each patient visit, we will be scheduling appointments at less frequent intervals. We are unable to accept walk-ins at this time. Screening procedures are completed for all patients before entering the clinic.
- Upon arrival, please park at the train station parking lot (just North of the Clinic on Station Lane) and call the Clinic at (905) 940-8188 to ensure a treatment room is ready for your appointment. Please arrive at the time of your appointment as the waiting area is closed and you will be waiting in your vehicle.
- Please wear a FACE MASK-- It must cover your nose and mouth.
- Hand Sanitization: Before you leave your vehicle. Immediately upon entering the clinic. Before you leave the treatment room.
- When you arrive at the Office door, please allow us to open the door for you. Your temperature will be checked with a contactless infrared forehead thermal scanner, and if there is no fever you can sanitize your hands and go directly to your treatment room.
- For the time being, we ask that all patients arrive on their own, unless the presence of a guardian is required. Please ask any guests or family members to wait outside the clinic, as our waiting area is closed.
- Payments: contactless payment methods (visa, MC, debit) are preferred at this time.
We are looking forward to seeing you all again to serve your spinal healthcare needs. Rest assured we are taking every safety measure and precaution seriously to ensure a safe environment for all our cherished patients and Clinic staff.
We will be contacting everyone who had appointments booked in March, April and May. In the meantime if you require an appointment please call us at (905) 940-8188.
1-866-797-0000- Telehealth Ontario
Government Ontario Link on Covid-19 symptoms, self isolation procedures, safety measures to protect yourself and assessment centre information.